Monday, October 04, 2010

Do I take door number 1, 2 or 3??

Hey

So I'm on my wAy to Frisco right now in a car with some distant relative kinda family friend, he really helped me out alot! aH

So now I been left with 3 options regarding what to do with my friend but I dont know which one to do!

1) my friends goes to the embassy on monday and sort it out asap and then come
either out here or if hes not got time then head to new york and il fly
out there and il meet him there.

2) i come to london via doha, this would be the earliest i would get
to u is wednesday and it will probably cost me around 700-800 pounds.

3) i come to london straight from here, i would get there for monday
night or tuesday morning probably, i probably would have to forsake my
ticket back to doha, and therefore would cost around 1000 pounds to
get back to doha at least...

as you can see, i have no clue what to do, and each element has its pros and cons, i was thinking of comin back to Europe but not anymore i am thinking of using the time and spend it here, for a few reasons mainly because its not like i have something to come back to England for, like apart from my family, if u know what i mean so i think i might as well make the most of it and spend time here unless things change i feel theres no purpose to go back jus yet...

Life is quite chilled in California definitely comparing to Texas and to my trip to the east coast! I don't like the whole taxation and the lack of community care and attitudes they got in the USA. also the lack of halal meat available is really difficult, I do get why so many yanks don't eat halal as it wud drive me nuts but maybe da r halal and I jus don't kno them or there in certain areas and it's the problem but like in sydeny for example u can get halal subway at the airport!


Well, i got a bit of time now to write, as its the evening now and we have driven to Frisco and are now at someones house i never met, my friend, his wife, his sister in law, their kids, and his mum all came with us and are staying at this familys house in the suburbs of San Fransisco in a place called heywood or something, aneway these trips remind me of the old days when i was growing up and we would go to like birmingham or London or somewhere and spend the weekend visiting another family and stay with them, eating proper indian/bengali food, and jus the way things are, kids running about, adults talking late in the night with the men in one room or side of the room and the women on the other, it brings back alot of memories these trips and though its a far cry from what i imagined this usa trip was going to be like i still think im seeing the usa in a way that i wouldnt have in the past, with the people who live here in the suburban environment. I still got to c the golden gate bridge and i am booked into alcateraz tour , so i think the main thing thats different from this trip than the one i wud havbe if i was on y own, is the nightlife, but i will come back and do the nightlife later on in the week!

ANYWAY i better go but inshallah will write soon!

No comments: